Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ink and water

Hello everyone!

I'd say it's high time there was some art on this art blog of mine. Here are some experimentings I made last night at art class. The technique was really simple; I bushed water on watercolor paper and then drew with a liquid gel pen while the paper was still wet. I love the bleeding effect, especially on the buildings. I've been wanting to play around with rending architecture and this seems like a good place to start. The other neat thing is that I did these all from my head. As I've probably already mentioned, the stuff I make up usually looks stupid, but I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I must be getting better. ^_^





I'm really looking forward to playing around with this style a little more, maybe adding a few other mediums to the mix. Expect to see more of it soon!

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment