Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Snippets: A Pocket Anthology of Images and Oddity (part 1)


So, I've been working on a semi big project for nearly a month and I'm finally ready to share the first part of it with you guys!! Back in December, I came across a book called The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories. It was filled with short sentences and accompanying illustrations. Inspired, I decide to try creating my own take on the concept. My goal is to assemble and illustrate 30 story sentences total and just finished the first 10 this week! Right now I'm supposed to be packing and getting ready for a trip to Virginia for my Grandpa's funeral, but I decided to share my progress super quick.











Also, thank you so much to everyone who has expressed sympathy for me and my family. It was hard to lose my Grandpa, but at the same time we are all happy that he's with Jesus now. I am anticipating that this weekend will be hard, but also joyful as we celebrate his life.

onward and upward,
Bethany

2 comments:

  1. These are GREAT Beth! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Mom! I'm really, really happy with how this illustrations turned out and I'm hoping to have another ten done in March! ^_^

    ReplyDelete