Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Ladies of Liberty

Since the 4th of July holiday weekend was pretty hectic for me, I decided not to do a normal blog post that Tuesday. However, I wanted to do something to honor the occasion; something simple, something with a subtle, patriotic vibe. Since I'm reasonably confident in my ability to design girl characters, doing a "Lady of Liberty" seemed like a good option. 

And then I thought it might be cool to do a couple of "Ladies of Liberty" and to infuse some diversity into the idea. And thus the project went from a "simple" concept to something that took more work and thought than I'd initially planned. :-/ But I'm very happy with the results! I posted each of them on Instagram, but wanted to share all of them together here. Enjoy! ^_^ 





onward and upward,
Bethany




No comments:

Post a Comment