Monday, August 15, 2011

Sketchbook pages 1

Seeing how this is an art blog and all, its high time it had some art! So I'll start out with a few sketchbook pages! 



My husband playing his guitar. 





This is one of those "wow-this-turned-out awesome-totally-by-accident!" kind of sketches. I based it off of the outfit I was wearing that day. Maybe someday I can be this cool on purpose. :-)



Ya, I was having a rotten day when I drew these two. They turned out pretty nice though. 








 Generally, the stuff I draw that's made up isn't usually too good. That being said, I think this cow looks great for something I drew without any reference.

This one turned into a shading study. Just in case you can't read my sloppy cursive, I wrote "red shoes or  angry yelling men".



No comments:

Post a Comment