Friday, November 11, 2011

10 Random things about me!

Hello!

Thought it might be fun to share a few interesting facts about myself.

1. I am of the opinion that chop sticks are vastly superior to forks. Not only are they good for Chinese food and sushi, but also for things like pop corn, chips and taco salad!

2. I am a Christian, which basically means I have a relationship with God. It's no where near perfect, but that's ok. My faith, like the rest of my life, is a work in progress.

3. I didn't see the Lion King till I was 17. (I know, I had a deprived childhood.) Still cried when Mufasa died, if that counts for anything.

4. While I favor conservative/independent ideals, I believe the American government needs both the political right and left wing to maintain a healthy balance. I just wish it was easier for both side of exchange constructive ideas instead of insults.

5. I greatly dislike hot dogs, baloney and American cheese.

6. I was homeschooled for Kindergarten to 11th grade and then when to a Christian school for my senior year of high school.

7. In addition to being afraid of normal things, like spiders, I have a bizarre and distinct phobia of The Little Shop of Horrors. Intelligent, talking, man-eating plants give me the willies!!!

8. Whenever I start a new journal or sketchbook, I always leave the first page blank.

9. I put pickles on my tacos and didn't realize till college that pickles are not considered standard taco toppings. (Which is totally ridiculous, because pickles taste fabulous on tacos!)

10. When my husband proposed to me, he gave me a ring, a pine cone and a 175-page fantasy story he'd written himself.

So there you have it; a few unique facets of my life. Hope you found them interesting!

sincerely,
Me

1 comment:

  1. I always leave the first page blank as well! I think part of me thinks I might have something really important to put there once I'm further in the book, but I never do.

    I will have to try chopsticks on taco salad.

    ReplyDelete