Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Collages and more rain

Two collages I finished recently. Although you can't tell by the pictures, the second one is actually a lot smaller than the first. 




Collage is on odd process; sometimes it takes forever to develop a good composition, and other times, all the pieces come together as soon as you put them down. These two are the latter, but I have this other collage that I've been at for days and I'm still not happy with it. 

It's raining again. I always seem to post things on rainy days. My mood's a little better this time, although I still feel kinda lazy and dull. But Thanksgiving is coming soon and I look forward to yummy food and seeing family. This year we're having Thanksgiving with Jon's family and I'm making pies! (From scratch of course, I don't hold to this store bought pie and pie crust nonsense!)

Well, hope you all have a weekend full of thankfulness and good food! 

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment