Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Busy, busy

Well, I haven't written for awhile, but this time I have a really good reason; this Broken Robot storyboard thing has kept me super busy! It's been my main project for about a month now and I am sooooo close to being finished, I can almost taste it!! (At least, finished with the first run through, that is. I have a long, long way to go before this makes it to its final form.) Hopefully I'll be ready to show you a sneak preview soon, but till then, here are some "in progress" photos.




Also, I am trying out Firefox instead of Chrome and I think it's making blogging more difficult. I may have to return to the primary colored beach ball of life controlling awesomeness. (It took me way too long to come up with that last phrase.)

sincerely,
me

1 comment: