Thursday, February 14, 2013

Storyboarding done!!!!!

I am pleased as peaches to announce that I finished my initial storyboarding of Broken Robot yesterday! Look how long it is!!! 


So yeah, I'm pretty stoked! I have 102 panels so far, though that number will probably change. There's still a lot of touching-up to do, but it's so good to have a beginning and an end in place.


To celebrate, I had a cup of Black Apricot tea in a fancy tea cup!

Oh yeah, hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. Jon gave me a bouquet of pine cones! Flowers may wilt and die, but pine cones are forever!


sincerely,
me

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!! I'm uber impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! ^_^ I'm rather pleased myself. Hopefully this last bit of editing won't take too long, then the first draft will be done for real.

    ReplyDelete