Thursday, September 12, 2013

September skill building: plants, vehicles, and dinos


Right, so here are some of my skill building drawings for this month. I focused on plants, vehicles, and dinosaurs. Out of curiosity, does anyone like this blog post feature; or would you rather see things that are more interesting and polished? I'm in the process of evaluating this blog to see what's working and what isn't, so a bit of feedback would be appreciated.  

Also, thank you to everyone who commented and shared last week's "Hipster Lightbulb" post! ^_^ I'm glad so many people enjoyed it and I hope to keep producing more work like it in weeks to come. 















sincerely,
Beth

2 comments:

  1. I like seeing your process in addition to the finished pieces. Its cool to see how your artistic style grows and stretches as you challenge yourself to draw things that you normally wouldn't be interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, ok. Thanks for the impute! I know I enjoy looking at other artists' in process stuff, but of course, when it comes to my work, I always worry about boring people. Ah, the unbalanced perspective we creatives have about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete