Thursday, January 15, 2015

January skill building: Fennec Foxes


Random fact: Fennec foxes are one of my favorite animals. I haven't been able to decide if they're my favorite favorite animal; that position seems to be a four way tie between fennec foxes, regular foxes, pandas, and red pandas. Maybe I'll just say they're all on Team Bethany's Favorite Animal. Or, maybe I could combine them all artistically and come up with the Ultimate Favorite Animal: The Red Fennec Panda Fox!! Or, maybe that's going a bit too far.....

Anyway, I decide to pay homage to these adorable little guys in an upcoming art project, which gave me an excuse to practice drawing them. The actual drawing part proved to be more challenging than I'd have like, but getting to look at their cuteness every day totally made up for it. ^_^









onward and upward,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment