Thursday, March 8, 2012

Greetings. I feel like it's been awhile since I posted.

Sadly, I'm still in an artistic dry spot. It's been nearly a month since I've had any big projects to work on, which has resulted in the evaporation of much of my artistic inspiration and motivation. It also makes it kind of hard to know what to say in blog posts because I feel like the purpose of this blog is primarily to share my art. I have been working on a few small things, but unfortunately, my camera finally decided this week was it's time to go. I've known it was on it's last legs for awhile; it was 8 years old and it ate through batteries like a freshman guy eats through Ramen. Still, because it chose this particular week begin it's journey to the nether world of the technological after life, I'm going to be without a camera till I get enough money saved up for a digital SLR. Hopefully this will happen in a month or so, but till then, I'm limited to a scanner and the power of my words, (which are probably not all that powerful.)

Despite the sufferings of the visual half of my artistic soul, the literary half has been doing pretty well. I've been making good progress on a short story that's been in the works for awhile. I've spent a good chunk of time brainstorming for some future ideas. I'm still in the midst of the collaborative writing project with my friends from college. So yeah, I have been doing creative stuff; it's just not pretty to look at and I'm not sure how to share it with you all on this blog. Actually, if anyone has some advice/insight into how to share your writing on the internet without getting it plagiarized, I'd love to hear it.

So that is my life thus far. Sorry it's kind of boring and unpretty. I guess even art blogs have their visually blah days.

sincerely.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment