Tuesday, March 27, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things:March

With March nearly over, I thought it would be nice to do another "These are a few of my favorite things" post. However, I do want to apologize in advance for the photo quality. As you know, my camera decided to sail off to the electronic afterlife before I'd saved enough to get a new one, leaving me cameraless. Yesterday, I came up with the "brilliant" idea of taking pictures with my netbook's web cam. Needless to say, what I ended up with isn't exactly National Geographic quality, but it will suffice.

So, here are a few of my favorite things!

Swiss Miss Chocolate Pudding. This stuff is the most delicious pudding ever and relates to the next favorite thing........
................Avatar: the Last Airbender. How does this relate to Chocolate pudding, you ask? Because Jon and I spent a good many evenings this March eating Swiss Miss pudding and watching Avatar. It was pretty epic. Anyway, if your unfamiliar with the show, Avatar: the Last Airbender is an Nickelodeon cartoon that borrows heavily from Japanese animation styles. It's "technically" a kid's show, but the characters, plot and art style are so good, it transcends it's appointed genera and appeals to any age. 



 Pinterest. I finally joined the newest online obsession. Thus far, I've managed to keep myself from getting too addicted. We'll see how long that lasts though. ^_^


Library sales!!! I totally lucked out this month; there were two different library sales that took place in the same week! I bought plenty of lovely books without spending opulent sums of money. Win-win situation.



Garden prep. I had my first garden last year and became officially converted. This year I'm going to expand a little and try starting from seeds. (Which is waaaay cheaper than buying plants.) I even decided to keep a garden journal so that I can document the successes, (and miserable failures) of this year's garden.




And last, but not least, these shoes. They've been my new favorite pair for awhile. I love that they look a little like old man shoes. ^_^ Not to mention, I got them from the thrift store for $5. 



sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment