Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Wilderness must be explored!



Puns are the best. This one always reminds me of my cousin Meredith, because I first heard it from her.

This weekend, Jon and I will be venturing forth into the wilds of western PA for a three-day camping trip with some friends from college. Needless to say, I'm a bit anxious about the whole thing. I've never been on anything this ambitious before (my camping experience consists of one overnight with my family back in high school) and I'm getting rather overwhelmed trying to figure out what we need to bring. Despite my fears, I am determined to face the unknown with bravery, even if it's of the fake variety. Jon, who has more experience with camping than I do, assures me that everything will be fine.


sincerely,
me

2 comments:

  1. haha I love the picture!! in spite of being intimidating, the wilderness is a really good place for creative thought. will you be spending some time drawing and/or writing while you're there? if so, I look forward to seeing the results. anyway, best wishes for a successful camping endeavor!!! you can do it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trufflehunter! I had a lot of fun! Didn't do much artistically beside a few sketches, but that's ok. This trip was meant to give me a break from my projects. Now that I'm home though, I look forward to getting back to work.

    ReplyDelete