Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Apr-May '13 sketches

A few pencil ramblings from the past month or so. 


My friend Dresden and her son Calvin, both sleeping.


Sleeping babies are a lot easier to draw than moving babies.




I was playing around with the word "light bulb".



A doodle for a project I have in development.


A random page of sketches, just for fun. 



Gerbils are also hard to draw.


I'd just finished reading The Little Prince and was inspired to draw something about it.


Lyrics to a song that were stuck in my head at the time.


Church sketches



I like this drawing of Robot. It's different, but still emotionally compelling. 


And that wraps up my current sketchbook. On to the next!

sincerely,
Beth






2 comments:

  1. i especially like the last one. poor lil broken robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm rather fond of that one myself.

    ReplyDelete