Thursday, October 30, 2014

Inktober Creatures pt 2


October is only one day away from being over and I am only one day away from finishing my Inktober drawing challenge!! Which is good, because I used up the last page in my creature sketchbook today. (Tomorrow's drawing will have to be taped in.) Inktober has been a blast and I'll definitely participate next year! ^_^

You can see the first half of my creature drawings here.


The Hanging Garden Rabbit Sloth


The Turtle Bull


The Jellybean Bunny Frog


The Eastern Duck Deer


The Dog-eared Yeti


The Western Otterpus


The Axe-nosed Coral Turtle


The Elephant Squirrel


The Duck-billed Racoon


The Brush-tailed Uniferret


The Greater Bug Bat


The Toucan Goat


The Medusa Rat


The Beaver Parrot


onward and upward,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment