Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Godzillas Illustration


As I mentioned earlier, I decided to do a Christmas themed illustration this year, and since December 25th is only 1 week away, I present to you Christmas Godzillas!!!


Back story time: A few weeks ago, my cousin Meredith mentioned wanting a sweater with lots of tiny godzillas working together to decorate a Christmas tree. I thought the idea was completely brilliant and, while I'm not ambitious enough to knit a sweater, I decided I could do an illustration. Getting the godzillas to look right took some practice, but once I had that down, everything else came together pretty quickly. I finished coloring it in Photoshop last week and now I finally get to post it! 

This will be my last post for 2014. I'm taking two weeks off for the holidays, but I'll be back again on the 8th of January. Hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas, New Years, and holiday season in general!


onward and upward,
Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment