Friday, January 25, 2013

Character Design: Broken Robot


If you've been checking in on my doodle tumblr (which you can do via a link on the side of this page), you may recall seeing this guy. 


 Everyone, meet Broken Robot! Yes, it's not a very original name, but I'm not sure if he has any other yet, so that's what I've been calling him. I was writing in my prayer journal about what it means to be broken one night and this character just popped into my head. I took me several tries to get him just right, as you can tell from the pictures below. 








I'm just starting to figure out what his story is, which is very exciting for me! I'll keep you posted on how that develops, but for now, I wanted to be sure you all had a chance to meet my new friend. ^_^

sincerely,
me

Also, I made some changes to how the blog looks. What do you think? I'm pretty happy with it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! ^_^ I love him soooo much. His story is progressing nicely as well.

    ReplyDelete