Friday, January 11, 2013

On going art projects. And Post 100!!!

In addition to a ton of short terms projects, I also have a few long term art goals for this year, one of which is my Doodle Project. My goal is to draw a (nearly) daily doodle for all of 2013! So far, I've done pretty well; I only missed two days last weekend. I've also created a tumblr account to document my progress. Check it out here http://bethanylizette.tumblr.com/ or at the link on the sidebar at the bottom of my blog page.

I'm also working on a 52 Self-Portrait challenge and I will share some of the results periodically.

Also, guess what!?! This is my 100th post!! I have to admit, I can't believe I made it this far. I mean, it took me long enough to get here, but the fact that I'm still plugging away at this blog is impressive in and of itself. Thank you so much to everyone who has ever read, commented or encouraged me. Cookies and chai all around!!!

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment