Saturday, January 12, 2013

TOMS

So, I don't talk that much about clothes and stuff, but........................


I got my first two pairs of TOMS a few days ago!!






When I first heard about TOMS, I figured they were just another overpriced, hipster shoe. Then I did some research about the company and found out that they're actually really cool. In addition to their charitable purpose, to provide a pair of shoes for a child in need for every pair they sell, TOMS shoes also pays their overseas workers fair wages. Plus, their shoes are SUPER comfy; a win-win-win situation!

I'm still in the process of breaking mine in, but I can already tell I'm going to love them; having an article of clothing that conforms perfectly to your body is the best thing ever! I may never buy another type of shoe again.

sincerely,
me

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! and yay for companies with good ethics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's nice to have pretty shoes that are comfortable and that I feel good about wearing.

    ReplyDelete