Monday, August 13, 2012

1 year of blogging!!


365 days ago, I started Art + Everything Else! 


(This is the part where I get all introspective and stuff.)

Having (and sometimes even updating) this blog has been an interesting experience. Here's what I've learned so far.

~I actually know what I want this blog to be about (sort of)
~That, while I (sort of) know what this blog is about, my focus will probably change over time
~Blogging takes effort
~ I'm not very good at exhibiting said effort
~I am hopeful (if not woefully deceived) that over time, I will get better at the aforementioned effort 
~I still have lots of hopes and dreams for this blog, some of which might even come to fruition someday

There you have it. I'm sure there's other stuff, but I can't think of anything at present. Thank you to everyone who ever read, commented, followed or encouraged me in any way. You all are the best!

sincerely,
me



2 comments:

  1. Yay you!!! you have been doing a fantastic job with this blog... I really enjoy reading it! I am excited to see what adventures life takes you on and how you show that to the world here. :-)It is always fun to see your projects and what you have been working on. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal! I'm not sure that I feel fantastic all the time, but I'll keep trying. ^_^

    ReplyDelete