Saturday, November 3, 2012

NaNoWriMo and other adventures

Welcome to November everyone! Hope your Halloween was fun. Ours turned out to be pretty low key, due to laziness and Hurricane Sandy (which thankfully we weathered just fine.) Jon and I started replaying the Legend of Zelda series, starting with Ocarina of Time, which, in my opinion, is the first real Zelda game. But enough about that.

With the coming of this month, I decided to unofficially participate in NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. The goal of this program is to write a novel of 50,000 words in 30 days, averaging around 2,000 words per day. I've already begun my story and am up to 5,227 words!

And, since NaNoWriMo is clearly not insane enough on its own, I also signed up for a writing course that starts on the 14th. There's also an art show I should submit to, a mini vacation I'll be taking with Jon and Thanksgiving. Yeah, I'm probably a bit crazy.

Now, to go fill my world quota of the day!

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment