Thursday, April 3, 2014

Snippets: A Pocket Anthology of Images and Oddity (part 2)


I am sooo excited about sharing the second part of this project! ^_^ It's been quite the journey working on these images and I would be lying if I said it was all sunshine and bunnies. Truth be told, these last ten illustrations were pretty challenging and I definitely considered giving up the rest of the project a few times. But, I wanted to push myself to complete something bigger. I'm pretty good at nailing down the small stuff, but when given a larger project, I tend to run out of steam and leave it unfinished. One of my long term goals for this year is to finish more things so they don't hang over my head for months, making me feel guilty.

Alright, enough ramble. On to the artwork!












onward and upward!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment