Thursday, April 16, 2015

Little Red Riding Hood comic!!


As some of you may know, one of my artistic goals is to be able to draw comics. Up to till now though, the whole process of telling stories sequentially has been super intimidating to me; I kept worrying about doing things "the wrong way". In order to get out of my comfort zone and into this unfamiliar territory, I took a stab at rendering the story of Little Red Riding Hood in comic form. Honestly, this project is pretty rough; the drawings are simple doodles and I'm sure I made a million mistakes in the formatting. (I'm not even sure if it's large enough to be read!) But it's an actual comic and I learned a lot from it, which is what counts. So here you have it, my first humble attempt at the art of telling stories with lots of tiny pictures, and my first small step towards getting better at something new.    



onward and upward,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment