Thursday, May 21, 2015

Corgis and Totoros!!


Honestly, "Ultimate Happiness" might have been a more accurate title for this post; you really can't get much better than corgis and Totoros!! (For those of you who don't know, Totoro is a character from the Studio Ghibli film "My Neighbor Totoro", which is pretty much my favorite film ever.) Both topics came up on the Twitter Sketch_dailies challenge and I simply could not pass the opportunities up. Normally everything I post on Twitter shows up in my Facebook feed, but I could find either of these paintings there, so I decided to post them here. Interesting fact about corgis; according to Welsh lore, fairies used to ride them and the fur on their back has a faint mark left over from the "fairy saddles". 






onward and upward,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment