Thursday, October 1, 2015

October '15 skill building: Maori designs

Doing things a little differently today. Since Inktober is this month (Yay!! :-D), I will be creating and sharing an ink drawing each day, then gathering them up in groups and posting them on the blog, (hopefully with color added!) At the moment, I only have one ink drawing done, so I'm going to shift my schedule and post about skill building now. Next week, I'll start sharing my Inktober drawings in larger batches.

Also, today's skill building topic is a little out of the ordinary. I went on a Maori design Pinterest binge yesterday and since the shapes are sooo beautiful, I decided to try drawing some of them. They're really more doodles than full on studies, but I figured it would still be fun to post them here. 







onward and upward,
Bethany




No comments:

Post a Comment