Thursday, June 2, 2016

MerMay

This May, I joined the MerMay challenge, started by former Disney artist Tom Bancroft, and drew a mermaid for (mostly) every day in May! This post will be a bit lengthy, but I wanted to get all my mermaids onto the blog, even though they're already on my Instagram account (if you want to follow me there, you can find me at bethanypyles). I have this weird thing about not liking to post redundant work on social media platforms, but I think I'm figuring out how to be balanced about it.

I've also decided to be more consistent in posting daily drawings on Instagram! It probably won't be a "you most post every single day or terrible misfortune will befall you" sort of thing, but I like the idea of showing up there consistently with something new to share.

Right, on to MerMay!




























onward and upward,
Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment