Thursday, October 20, 2016

Inktober '16 comics week 3

We've passed the halfway point for Inktober this week!! :-D Those of you who've been following my progress know that I happened upon a new idea; comics inspired by the fortunes in fortune cookies! I'm really loving Old Man Fortune Cookie and his sage wisdom! ^_^ Plus, using the fortunes as comic prompts takes the stress out of coming up with new ideas every day. Part of me does wonder if using a ballpoint pen is really in the spirit of Inktober, but that particular shade of blue matches the fortunes really well. I may try going back to the brush pen for a bit though, just to see what it would be like.









Not sure if I'll extend this idea through the end of the month, but for now, I plan to continue on with the fortune cookie comics. ^_^

onward and upward,
Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment