Tuesday, January 3, 2017

12 Creative Days Challenge

First blog post of the year! I've decided to post on Tuesdays instead of Thursdays, in the hopes of getting a better weekly work flow. 

Back in December, my friend Nicole started the 12 Creative Days Challenge. The goal was to create something each day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas, with a new prompt each day. I joined in and drew something for each of the days (except for on Christmas, which just didn't end up happening), and it was a lot of fun! Since the challenge happened during Christmas break, I decided to focus draw things I wanted to draw, which turned out to be mostly sprite girls, foxes, and cats (big shocker there...) But drawing fun stuff was so refreshing! I think I spend so much time drawing things outside my comfort zone that I don't make time to draw stuff that's cute or fun. Definitely need to do that more this year!

Anyway, even though all my drawings on on my Instagram account, I decided it would be neat to post them all here! ^_^







Beside a new update schedule, I'm hoping to make a few other positive art/blog changes this year. Definitely looking forward to what 2017 has in store!

onward and upward,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment