Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crystal Fairy


A few weeks ago, I thought it would be cool to design a cave-dwelling fairy whose body was made of crystal. I did a rough doodle, then set it aside till last week, when I realized I needed a new project to blog about. I thought to myself "Hey, this looks like a nice, simple, straightforward character I can pull together by Thursday." 

Well, it turns out I was grievously deceived on the "simple" part. I was so ready to be done with this project yesterday and I hadn't even started adding any color in Photoshop yet. However, it's finished now, for better or worse, and it's still Thursday. So, here is my Crystal Fairy, in all her complicated glory. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to crash on the couch and do nothing for awhile.




sincerely,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment