Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Draw/Write Journal pt. 1


As you may know, my eventual career/life goal is to write and draw stories. In order to do that though, you have to actually know how to write and draw. So, to make some headway in both areas at the same time, I started keeping a Draw/Write Journal. I sketch something (usually whatever pops into my head) on the one page, then write on the other page. With a few exceptions, I've been able to draw/write in this journal every day and I thought it would be fun to share some of the less terrible entries. The writing bits tend to be random rambles, but I'll throw them in here too if anyone wants to take a stab at deciphering my handwriting.  

















I actually have a bunch more draw/write journal entries, so I might do another post about them in the future. 



onward and upward,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment