Thursday, August 29, 2013

August '13 sketchbook sketches

Wow, August is pretty much over already! Is that crazy or what? I didn't have a ton of really good sketchbook sketches this month, mostly because my drawing quota was used elsewhere, but I'll post a few of the better ones so I can stay current. I've been a lot more experimental stuff in my sketchbook lately; trying out some different drawing materials and doing a few simple collages here and there.


roobis (red tea) stains and pencil doodles


charcoal and pen

charcoal, pen, and some kind of colored pencil like stick


collage of found objects


pencil and sharpie (I did this drawing at the park.)


more red tea stains, pencil, and pen

Also, yesterday was my birthday! I had a most excellent day full of books, art supplies, and hanging out with Jon. It was pretty awesome. ^_^


sincerely,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment