Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fall '11 sketches

Here are my sketches from this fall. 

This one is based off of the ceiling of one of a church that my friends go to.


A few quick gesture drawings of my friend's pets.




A punk fox kid I did randomly


A quick collection of images and shapes inspired by a movie (Spirited Away) I was watching at the time.


More drawings of pets




Another composite style drawing of landscape elements



A composite drawing based on the motions of our pastor while he was preaching a sermon. (Don't worry, I was totally paying attention while I drew this. :-))


The backs of people's heads while sitting in church. (I promise I'm not a creepy stalker.)



We were playing through Mario Galaxy. ^_^


Little doodles


A few random, drawings; I'm still working on a stylized/cartooning look.






Quick study of two men repairing a room as seen from my studio window.



A cartoon style drawing of an outfit I was wearing.


For this one, I just made a bunch of scribble shapes and turned them into little things.


More people studies



I might end up doing more with this one.



So there you have it. I was hoping to finish my sketchbook by the end of December, but I still have a little ways to go. 

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment