Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello! Got a watercolor to share with you today. With this one, I decided to skip the pen work I usually add for the supremely sophisticated reason that I didn't have my pens at the time! I'm happy with it though. I used to rely on the pen lines to add structure and definition to the colors, but it's seems that they aren't as essential as they used to be. 

Neighborhood Wolf

And of course, I forgot to sign it again! I have a terrible time remembering to sign my work. It was never something that was stressed at my art school, so it hasn't become habit yet. Don't worry, I'll add the signature later.

Yesterday, I went on another book buying spree. My score: 23 books and a blank journal. The price: $24 with tax. Needless to say, it was a library sale. ^_^ I got soooooo many good books; The Whipping Boy, A Wrinkle in Time, White Fang, Heidi, Around the World in Eighty days, A Cricket in Times Square, A Year Down Yonder, King of the Wind, The Family Under the Bridge, From the Mixed up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh and several others. I'm planning on going back for a second round on Saturday. You can never have too many books, right? Just a house that's too small. ;-)

sincerely,
me

4 comments:

  1. Also, that's a great watercolor. I think it's my favorite thing that you've posted on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and thanks about the watercolor! I'm very pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete