Saturday, January 28, 2012

The results of 2-3 months of work

Hello!
Today, I decided to lay out most of the art pieces I've been working on for the past 2-3 months. Here they are.


I have to confess, I wish I had more to show for my efforts. But still, it's a decent bit of work. Most of it I made to hang in a local restaurant. You've already seen most of this stuff, except for the watercolor up in the top right-hand corner, which I finished yesterday. I really should have taken a picture of it today, but that just didn't happen.

Because it was so nice and non Januaryish today, I started the process of coating my collages with the toxic smelling stuff that keeps them from fading. So far, everything has gone very well; no chalky residue has dared to ruin my pieces yet!

Again, sorry for not updating sooner. This week has been kind of turbulent; but here I am, on the other side and still in one piece. I was able to get rid of some emotional baggage I've been carting around for awhile, which was a huge relief. It's kind of amazing how long we can carry old burdens we don't have to bear.

Anyway, my brain has stopped working, so I should really end this post and get ready for bed. Good night!

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment