Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 wall: January update

Remember the 2012 wall I mentioned starting at the beginning of this month? Well, here's how it's grown!


These targets are from my Christmas/New Years vacations when I shot a .22 rifle at my uncle's. Not to sound arrogant, but I'm pretty pleased with how well I did. In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, just get me on a roof, give me plenty of ammo and find some way to slow the zombies down a little and I'll be good.



A few details. Kind of ended up with a bird theme. 





A mini collage I threw together in a few minutes and ended up really liking.



Thus far, I'm really liking this system. It gives me a place stick reminders, ideas, memories and random stuff that's been sitting on my studio floor. The hands on element has been really fun as well. I shall continue to keep you posted on it's further development.

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment