Thursday, February 9, 2012

Relish

Well, today was the fateful day. I took my 10 pieces of art to the local restaurant Relish. The following pictures aren't the most amazing ever and I had to borrow someone else's smart phone to take them 'cause my camera died. (lame) Never the less, my work is on the walls.



If you're ever in the Allentown area, you should totally go check Relish out. http://eatrelish.net (And I'm not just saying that because I have art there.) The food is sooooo good! The crabby portabella is one of my personal favorites. They also have a lot of gluten free and vegan options. I give them five stars! 

sincerely,
me

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!! I predict they will all be sold in a week and the public will go on a hunger strike until you make more!
    p.s. I think you get hippie points for selling art at a restaurant with vegan and gluten-free food. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess, I did have a moment of "everyone else's work here is soooo much better than mine", but I managed to put that thought aside and move on. My stuff is certainly different from all the other stuff there, so we'll see if anyone likes "different". ^_^

    Hippie points are always good to get! Maybe one day I'll get enough of them saved up to get a micro bus. ^_^

    ReplyDelete