Saturday, February 25, 2012

Film Festival Fridays......er......Saturday: The Third and the Seventh

Happy belated Friday! Yes, I know I didn't post a video yesterday. I apologize and to atone for my laziness, I offer you this short film. It's titled The Third and the Seventh by Alex Roman and you will probably either think its the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, or you'll be bored out of you mind. There, you've been properly warned.

As you might guess, I happen to think this film is gorgeous. It's comprised entirely of computer generated scenery. No action, not dialogue, just scenery. That's why it could be considered boring. However, the scenery is so, so, so lovely and so incredibly therapeutic when you're brain dead and just want to stare at pretty stuff. The other impressive thing about this film is that everything on it was entirely created on a computer. That, in and of itself, makes it worthy to be watched.


sincerely,
me

2 comments:

  1. wow, whoever introduced you to this film must have incredible taste! hehehehe. but seriously, it makes me happy that you posted it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Trufflehunter! It's definitely the perfect thing if you just want to let your mind relax and watch something pretty. And you're right, the person who showed this to me does have incredible taste! ^_^

    ReplyDelete