Friday, February 10, 2012

Film Festival Fridays: Doki and Nabi

Happy Friday everyone!!! Now that I've figured out how to post videos on my blog (it took me waaaaay too long, I know), I've been thinking it would be fun to share some of my favorite short internet films! Sound fun? Good! Please note, I didn't make any of these movies; I just found them and wanted to share.

To kick off this (hopefully) weekly event; I have one of my all time short film series: There She Is!! It originally debuted on SamBakZu, a South Korean website. This one has everything; love, racism, a whimsical art style, humor, drama, cats with scarves; the works. I will warn you, the story gets a bit sad during part 4 and I always end up crying. Don't worry though, the ending is happy. Enjoy!








sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment