Monday, February 27, 2012

February Sketches

Hello world! It's Monday yet again. I've been super much slacking in the art posting department over the past weekish. So, here are some sketches from February.


This one was fun, because I used the eraser to create the white lines and some of the smudging.


What's this!! A color sketch!! shocking!!


Some scribble doodles I did, just for variety.


This one was based on a memory of a location we drive by fairly often. It's part of an intersection that leads off into a cornfield and stops.


Light bulb Burglar Penguin!!!!!!! ^_^


I used the eraser technique on this one too, as well as a bit of smudging with my finger.


A drawing of a sculpture of a fold of cloth.


Because I like toast!! ^_^


A few random designs.

sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment